Mar 25 Update
Thanks very much for your donations – we are many weeks into the “50 / 50” fundraising campaign, and we’re at $19,739!!
GBCTA winter grooming is 100% donor funded.
However we need your help. Our goal is $50,000. Want to keep x-country skiing on perfectly groomed trails in West Bragg? See below for how to donate.
We have snow and excellent conditions!! Our fantabulous grooming team has been busy working the new snow to maintain great conditions in the West Bragg Creek trail system. Check out our conditions page for trail reports.
To support our general fundraising activities, we have come up with a series of decals to recognize people’s donations – the colour of the decal reflects the amount of the donation, as follows:
- Bronze: $20-29
- Silver: $30-49
- Gold: $50+
The decals are available by donation in the following ways:
- Online through our usual donation link and other options below
- In Bragg Creek, at Yoga Within the Heart (opposite the main shopping area) – cash only please.
- From the Trail Hosts (in the West Bragg Creek parking lot)
For those donating online, present your donation receipt to either a Trail Host or at The Heart to receive your decal.
For cash donations (over $20), tax receipts will be issued for those requesting one. Online donations automatically receive a tax receipt.
Following on from the success of our 20/20 fundraising campaign this time last year, December 1 is the kick-off for our 50K in 50 Days fundraising appeal for the West Bragg Creek trails grooming program. Skiers, here is your chance to support the very trails you enjoy so much. Where else can you X-country ski on such an extensive network of trails so close to home? The non-profit GBCTA uses both contractors and volunteers to keep those trails in pristine condition. Your contribution is vital, so please give generously.
- Donate directly to GBCTA by cheque. Mail to Box 1379, Bragg Creek, AB, T0L0K0.
- Donate on-line. Go to https://www.canadahelps.org/en/dn/13948.
- Donate on-line by Interac transfer to Bragg.Creek.Trails@gmail.com.
- Or donate with cash deposited at one of the three secure donation boxes at the West Bragg parking lot.