Thank You For Your Cooperation
- This is a multi-use area, non-motorized area.
- West Bragg Creek Ski Trails December 1 to March 31
- Ski trails are groomed annually for x-country skiing from December 1 to March 31 or earlier, depending on snowfall.
- Please ski on the right, pass on the left and skate ski in the middle. Downhill skier has the right of way.
- Do not stop where you obstruct a trail or are not visible to others.
When hiking or biking, use All-Season Trails, Mountain Road or snowshoe trails.
Snowshoers use the Snowshoe Hare Loop, the summer trails and the meadows adjacent to the Mountain Road or other summer and unofficial trails for snowshoeing. (Please see map)
During this period horses should use Mountain Road; they are not allowed on ski trails.
Dogs must be on-leash in the Provincial Recreation Area (PRA) including the parking lot and surrounding area. Outside of the PRA in the Public Land Use Zone, dogs can be off-leash but must be under control.
If skiing with a dog on leash, use a short leash to prevent interference with others.
Clean up after your pets and dispose of in garbage bins provided.
For further information, please contact Kananaskis Information 403-678-0760.
In case of emergency, call 911 and ask for Kananaskis Country Emergency Dispatch